Our Revised Covid Policies
Following the government’s lifting of restrictions on the 19th July we have revised our Covid-19 policies. Coronavirus remains a health risk and we request that visitors continue to help protect themselves and others.
- Do not visit the Gipsy Queen if you have symptoms of Covid 19 or have been asked to isolate.
- Our staff will continue to wear masks. We advise that you do the same, however it is completely up to you
- Track & Trace and sanitiser stations are still set up around the building
- Social distancing measures will mostly remain
- No more than 2 customers from a table can come up to the bar to order
We thank you for your understanding
Last Updated 22nd July 2021
Welcome to the Gipsy Queen, one of London’s last remaining independently run pubs.
We are a traditional pub with modern flavour. We provide a cosy and homely atmosphere with plenty of draught and cask beers.
Here at the Gipsy Queen we are always putting on different events, ranging from Love Island finales, Game Of Thrones screenings to movie-nights, quizzes and live music. Additionally we have a big covered and heated beer garden, fully equipped to provide for (private) events, football games and outside relaxing.
We are based in Kentish Town, between Hampstead Heath and Camden, a short walk away from Belsize Park and Gospel Oak.
The Gipsy Queen is the sister pub of the Victoria Stakes which is located at the foot of Muswell Hill and Alexandra Palace. Both pubs adhere to the same high standards of quality and service and both are dog friendly!
A genuinely great pub. Wide selection of interesting craft beer on draft. Varied entertainment throughout the week including a challenging speed quiz on Sunday night. Quality food at reasonable prices with an ever changing menu. All run by a friendly and active manager with great staff. A much needed local for this area.
Jason H ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐